Sunday, May 17, 2009

Let’s change

We are growing in a world that is full of mystery in our life. This could appear as a challenge to us or a lesson in everything we do. I would like to share this essay to young people like me. I once dreamed to be a ballerina, so I could express my feelings to the world. Because I believe that every step I do when I dance, is the way I could tell my fellow people how our world is facing the problems we give her every time. But I cannot be a ballerina because I’m just an ordinary citizen of the Philippines that has May dreams in life. One of my dreams is to help improve our earth’s status. It’s because we had already forgot the gifts and blessing that had gave us. Isn’t it better to live in a clean and wonderful place again? I would like to share my ideas to others to help change this problem, cause I don’t want to end up in a deadly world that are full of pain , sadness, worries and poverty. So let’s stop the pollution that we have, in order to stop it we should think of ideas that would lessen it. I would like researchers to study this problem, so they could come up with good ideas to prevent problems like this. I would like the government to put up programs that could give knowledge to people, so they could understand the idea what is really happening to our world. I would like the rich people to race funds to help the projects that are been purpose. We should not reject the ideas of everybody, cause one day this could help our problems to be lessened. And we should not be afraid to discover new things in our minds, because I believe that we can be the next people who will improve the problem of our world and we could be also one of the great peoples that had been an inspiration to the youth of the future. We must not give up every time we fall, we must stand up and say “If others can, I can do it”. We may be rich or poor; we still have great ideas that must be heard. I also would like to tell the people to listen to the projects that are being shared, because it is for your own good. And last I would like young researchers to be more inspired to there works and don’t give up in everything, there will always be an answer. Let’s give another chance to change the mistakes we have done. I know that mother earth is waiting for us, so don’t keep her waiting for a long time. We once also dream of our future, and may that future be the place we want to have.

This is mother earth if we keep killing her. So stop the bad interest you keep doing to hurt her. We must love her as we love our parents, children, husband, wife, friends, sisters, brothers, some one special, and God. The earth is our home, so we should protect it. So think and think again .Thank you for reading this short essay.

PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment